What to expect
We always start our church service with praise and worships songs from our worship team. Please join us to experience a time to experience the power of worship and spend a time where we sing songs declaring Jesus as our Lord and Saviour and creating an unexpected atmosphere.
We believe in the power of prayer and spend time praying for people in need and we also give an opportunity for those who have not received Jesus as Lord and Saviour to pray during and at the end of the service.
We also have weekly prayer meetings usually on Wednesdays to help everyone engage in prayer.
Declaring God’s truth in Jesus, to the praise of his name.
This grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ.
The explanation and application of the word in the assembled congregation of Christ. God’s truth is declared by the preacher, and its meaning is brought home to those who listen
Meeting new people
After the service, we serve tea, coffee, and soft drinks creating an atmosphere where no one is rushing out the doors. We love to chat, have a laugh, and speak words of encouragement to people.
This is a perfect place to create friendships and meet new people.
Frequently asked questions
1. What should I wear – We do not have a dress code, please feel free to wear whatever you are most comfortable with!
2. How long the church service is – Our service lasts about an hour and a half.
3. Are there facilities for children and the disabled – We have newly built facilities for children and the disabled. We have easy access to our church building and toilets for everyone.
4. Days of Meetings :
- Sunday Service: 5:00 pm
- Wednesday Prayer Meeting: 7:30 p.m.
- Every Friday – Youth Nights: 7:00 p.m